A 22-year-old man claims he slept with hundreds of women and he’s bored of sex
“I’m really bored of having sex all the time. Sex has ruined my life.”
Now he hopes to find a girl to fall in love and start family
Benny James, from London, England, UK, boasts he had sex with more than 400 women but it ruined his life. A 22-year-old playboy, whose longest relationship lasted for just a week, says he is now bored and worried of sex and hopes to find that special someone one day.
man bored of sex“I’ve tried to calm down the sex – I’m only sleeping with about two each week now.”

He said: “I want to settle down and start a family but I’ve become so addicted to sleeping with girls that I’m not attracted to them after sex,’ Mr James said. I end up hurting them but not intentionally. Since the start of the year I’ve been out with six girls – one for a whole week. I’ve tried to calm down the sex – I’m only sleeping with about two each week 
now.”
But Mr James has struggled to hold down a long-term relationship in recent months
But Mr James has struggled to hold down a long-term relationship in recent months
Benny’s Twitter account has more that 90,000 adherents and is filled with photos of sultry scanitly-clad women flirting with him and offering to meet. Hard to believe but the adolescent man claims he feels solitary and objectified as the only thing women want from him is sex.
man bored of sexx
   “I look at them and all they want from me is sex but I can’t give it to them.”
He added: “I look at them and all they want from me is sex but I can’t give it to them. They could be Rhianna but it doesn’t matter. I’m really bored of having sex all the time. Sex has ruined my life. When I find a girl I really like I try and put off sex as I know I won’t chat to them after that. It’s my natural instinct.
Benny says most of the women he encounters only want him for sex - and he loses interest straight after they do the deed
                        Benny says most of the women he encounters only want him for sex – and he loses                           interest straight after they do the deed

Most of the girls I slumber with ken me from Twitter and then come to optically discern me on nights out when I make guest appearances in clubs. But all they optate from me is sex – I just can’t find the one. I feel objectified and revolted that they only want sex – a plethora of girls are so much more open about it now.”
"A lot of girls are so much more open about it now."
Sexual addiction is a conceptual model that describes compulsive participation or engagement in sexual activity, despite negative consequences. It develops through the same biomolecular mechanisms that induce drug addictions.

Concretely, sexual activity has been shown to be highly rewarding and naturally reinforcing. Extortionate activation of the associated reward-reinforcement mechanisms has been directly implicated in the development of compulsive sexual comportment.

Post a Comment

 
Top